Sunday, January 31, 2010

Always Getting Sick I Always Get Sick After Getting Really Badly Sunburned, Why?

I always get sick after getting really badly sunburned, why? - always getting sick

Sunburn always make me very sick. At night I still shivering. For example, the other day I was terribly burned on my face, shoulders and stomach. Although it has been over 90 degrees that night, I had experience on jeans and a sweatshirt and always cold and shivering. The next day, I always had a terrible sore throat and almost a very bad cold. Why is this happening?

3 comments:

Grace said...

I think it is the sun x
not wearin a hat!
You can very sick x

Nyu The Wolf said...

Now you can ask your doctor or try your symptoms online. But seriously, consult a doctor, there may be something wrong. I would say that you are not in the sun a lot and make sure that when you are in the sun, wear sunscreen are.
I hope you feel better!

Triella said...

You should check for sun allergies and diseases of the immune system ... Patients with systemic lupus are allergic to the sun and always get sick after exposure to the sun.

Say I receive full control over a short document.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Gas Home gps. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree