Friday, February 19, 2010

Fastest Fuji Point And Shoot Camera Please Help Me Find A Good Camera?

Please help me find a good camera? - fastest fuji point and shoot camera

Recently I tried to find a good camera. I was lucky. Please help me place a good camera, good pictures even in low light conditions, stock HD video recording, has a very good zoom, a camera that fit in your pocket, a good camera and photography outings with friends, a camera , which develops very fast, has some excellent pictures from concerts, and has good pictures of fast moving objects. My mother took me to a Taylor Swift concert in two months and I have the perfect camera to take photos. My mother told me that she is ready, every camera I Want for Christmas (not necessarily the camera, just point and shoot) buy at. Yesterday my friend suggested that I check TL220 Samsung, the Canon PowerShot SD960 and Canon PowerShot sd940. dor think they are good cameras? see u when you better tell me. I do not expect the purchase of Sony, Fuji Film, Kodak, exilm or cameras from Panasonic! I need a camera with a time of rapid onset of action to find a good zoom, HD video, burst mode, a camera with no shutter lag and a camera has the ability to use the zoom while shooting video, and the possibility Photos exercise videos. But the most important thing for me is a good zoom (5x-4), the fast start time, burst mode, no delay of the shutter, and portability. 15-1/1500 s is the shutter speed for the cannon sd940 shutter speed is fast or slow? 15-1/1600 sec. is the shutter speed for the Canon PowerShot SD960 Shutter speed is fast or slow? Sec 1 to 1 / 2000. is the shutter speed for the Samsung TL220 fast shutter speed orslow? Please help me find a camera, you have to find the perfect camera!

3 comments:

Ariana F said...

I know you said you do not want to, but the Sony Sony Cyber-shot DSC-T90 is almost exactly what you described. The only thing I see that it is not your needs, the fact that it is a Sony.

I hope I can help: D

Paul Hxyz said...

There is no "perfect" camera - one that could be perfect for you. Cameras have different objectives and some work better for certain types of photography than others.

Here is a place to begin your search: http://www.kenrockwell.com/tech/recommen ... - However, a few other reviews and you remember seeing on other sites and good luck!

Caesura :) said...

I do not know why you are avoiding, in particular brands, but in my experience, you should never buy a camera brand to buy the camera. Most brands of cameras have good and solid waste, and what they have is based on the specifications of the camera, do not buy the brand.

I have a Kodak EasyShare, and is quite fast, has good pictures and picture-perfect take in the dark. It is a great camera and served me and my husband very well. I also speak a Canon Digital Rebel, I would not recommend what you want to do anything, not at all like that. But in general, you will not find a camera with everything you need. A good camera that will not fit in any pocket "and have a quick loading screen, let alone great video, in my experience. You have to sacrifice too much for a compact camera very low. If you have are willing to carry in a pocket or a belt, you can find beautiful things from Canon, Kodak and Nikon too - the Nikon Coolpixhas some very good reviews, and I heard great things about the Canon PowerShot series. You can find more information about P & S camera to get the first link below.

The shutter speed, see the second link. To identify the area that you asked:

"1 / 2000 sec and 1 / 1000 s: You can see photos of moderately rapid acute in normal lighting conditions. 1 / 1000 s is the slowest speed, which inevitably prevents the movement of the image stabilizer raids."

Of course, the shutter speed is relatively fast and, as already mentioned, you can enter subjects moderately fast, provided that the light is normal. Under the light a bit of pain may depend on the camera, really. Realistically, we do not come much higher than if you buy (D) SLR.

I hope that helps.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Gas Home gps. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree